Clinicians Opti Sight has been formulated by Clinicians in conjunction with the NZ Glaucoma Society to support optic nerve health and peripheral vision. Key nutrients are delivered in a convenient capsule format for easy day-to-day eye insurance.
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
Active Ingredients per gelatin capsule:
- Ribes nigrum (Black currant) fruit ext. equiv to dry fruit 168 mg
- Standardised to 50mg anthocyanin
- Ginkgo biloba (Gingko) leaf ext. equiv to dry leaf 8000 mg
- Standardised to 38mg gingko flavaonoids
Also Contains: magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide.
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed
Precautions and Contraindications
- Exercise caution in individuals taking antiplatelet or anticoagulant medication, as ginkgo and black currant may have a blood thinning effect.
- Stop taking 5-7 days prior to surgery.
- Exercise caution or avoid taking in combination anticonvulsant medications.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Avoid taking during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to insufficient safety data.