Clinicians NEW Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 provides a synergistic combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 for essential daily support for optimal bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility and immunity. Suitable for the whole family!
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
Active Ingredients now showing per gelatin capsule:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000IU) 25 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7) 90 mcg
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Also Contains: Xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour. Contains Soy.
Adults and children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
Contraindications & Cautions
- Vitamin D is considered well tolerated when daily intakes do not exceed the recommended dose
- Use with caution in individuals with high calcium levels, primary hyperparathyroidism or disorders of calcium metabolism
- Use with caution in individuals on anticogulant medications such as warfarin, monitor INR levels particularly in the 1st two weeks of therapy. Vitamin K doses of 100mcg/ day do not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually help stabilize and reduce INR fluctuations (INR – International Normalised Ratio).
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
Considered suitable when Vitamin D intake does not exceed the tolerable upper intake and Vitamin K does not exceed the recommended daily intake of 90mcg/ day for women aged 19 – 50 years.