A 150g bottle with a bonus 75g bottle!
Provides two forms of vitamin C at a mega 3550mg per teaspoon, for times when high dosing is needed.
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
Adults: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice 1-2 times daily.
Immediate Support (for short-term adult use only):
Day 1-3: 1 level teaspoonful in water or juice every 2 to 3 hours during waking hours. Monitor dosage in accordance with bowel tolerance.
Day 4-7: 2 level teaspoonful twice or three times daily.
After Day 7: Return to recommended adult dosage or as directed by your health professional.
Do not take high amounts of vitamin C if you have a gastric ulcer or ulcerative colitis.
Gastric ulcer or Ulcerative colitis: Vitamin C is generally well-tolerated, however people with gastric sensitivities are advised to take this product with food or to lower the amount if bowel discomfort occurs.
- High amounts of vitamin C may lead to bowel discomfort in some individuals. Diarrhoea, flatulence and bowel distension may occur as a result of high amounts. Reduce the amount if these symptoms are of concern. If you are on any other medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist or you have any side effects please contact your health professional.
- If you are on any other medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist or you have any side effects please contact your health professional.
For those pregnant and breastfeeding: Regarded as appropriate for use during these times. Dosing to bowel tolerance should only be done under supervision of a health professional.
- Antacids Vitamin C may enhance the absorption of aluminum from aluminum-containing antacids. Do not take vitamin C within 2 hours of using these medications.
- Copper, Vanadium Vitamin C may interfere with the body’s utilization of these minerals.
- Iron Vitamin C may enhance the absorption of iron when taken together.
Your received product may look different to the image shown.