Clinicians Complete Joint Ease provides glucosamine and chondroitin at research based doses along with additional nutrients to help support the structure, function and integrity of tendons, ligaments, joints, cartilage and joint fluid.
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crabshell) 375mg
- Chondroitin sulfate sodium (from bovine cartilage) 200mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 62.5mg
- Hesperidin 37.5mg
- Retinol acetate (equiv. vitamin A 500IU or 150mcg) 1mg
- Calcium pantothenate (equiv. vitamin B5 1.25mg) 1.4mg
- Pyridoxal phosphate (equiv. vitamin B6 1.25mg) 2.1mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 37.5mg
- Cholecalciferol (equiv.vitamin D (2.5mcg)) 1mg
- d-alpha tocopherol (equiv. vitamin E 3.8mg) 8mg
- Sodium borate pentahydrate (equiv. boron 0.5mg) 3.4mg
- Copper gluconate (equiv. copper 175mcg) 1.25mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. manganese 0.5mg) 2.5mg
- L-selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 25mcg) 5mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 2.5mg) 12.5mg
Also Contains: Calcium (from L-selenomethionine and calcium pantothenate) 2mg/capsule, Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium)19mg/capsule,Potassium content (from glucosamine sulfate KCL) 48mg/capsule. This product contains crustacean and BSE-FREE bovine products.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast,sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Complete Joint Ease Recommended Dose:
Adult: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
Contraindications & Cautions
Clinicians Complete Joint Ease is derived from seafood, do not use in individuals with fish/crustacean allergies.
Clinicians Complete Joint Ease contains potassium, if you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medications; consult your health professional before use.
Clinicians Complete Joint Ease contains MSM, to date there is insufficient evidence regarding the use of MSM with blood thinning medications. Use Clinicians Complete Joint Ease (or any other products with MSM) with caution in individuals on Warfarin or other blood thinning medications, discuss with your health professional before use.
Pregnancy and Breast Feeding: Due to lack of available research on glucosamine and chondroitin supplementation during pregnancy or breastfeeding; do not use Clinicians Complete Joint Ease during these times.