A dilution of Lugol’s iodine to provide variable iodine dosing to support thyroid health. Used for:
- To help support healthy iodine levels
- To support healthy thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function
- Helps supports healthy energy levels
- Iodine is low in New Zealand soils
- Good iodine levels are essential for hormone balance and reproductive health
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
Active Ingredients in each drop:
|Iodine (from iodine and potassium iodide)||250||mcg|
Also contains: Purified water
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: The iodine drops can be taken in a glass of fruit juice or other acidic drink (i.e. add 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar to a glass of water) and sip the drink throughout the course of the meal. Ensure the dropper is held horizontally to obtain the correct amount. Note: Absorption of the iodine may be enhanced by taking together with fruit juice.
Precautions and Contraindications:
Use Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops with caution in individuals taking blood thinning medication as iodine may affect the blood’s clotting ability and therefore may alter the effect of this medication. Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:
Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops is regarded is suitable take during these times under health professional supervision.
There have been reports of iodine toxicity with levels exceeding 1000mcg daily. Do not exceed the recommended daily level unless under the supervision of a health professional.
- Thyroid hormones Supplementation with iodine will affect thyroid medication. Use with caution.
- Anticoagulants Kelp/Iodine may affect blood clotting and therefore should be used with caution.