Clinicians LiverProtect Plus is a botanical and mineral based supplement for supporting liver heath, liver protection, liver detoxification, and antioxidant protection.
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ext. equiv to dry seed [standardised to not less than silymarin 112mg] 9.8g
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) ext. equiv to dry fruit [standardised to not less than schizandrol A 2.8mg] 7g
- Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) ext. equiv to dry leaf [standardised to cafeoylquinic acids 7mg] 600mg
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext. equiv to dry root 400mg
- Curcumin 100mg
- Copper amino acid chelate (equiv copper 0.5mg) 3.3mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv manganese 1mg) 5mg
- Molybdenum amino acid chelate (equiv molybdenum 50mcg) 25mg
- L- selenomethionine (equiv selenium 50mcg) 10mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv zinc 5mg) 25mg
Also contains: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, gelatin
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Recommended Adult Dose:
For Liver support and maintenance: take 1 capsule in the morning with food.
For short term Liver Detoxification: Gradually increase to 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with food, for 2-3 weeks.
Contraindications & Cautions
Exercise caution with individuals with a known allergy to plants from the Compositae family (e.g. ragweed, daisy, Echinacea, chamomile and chrysanthemums) as milk thistle, globe artichoke and dandelion are all from this family
Side Effects: The herbs in LiverProtect Plus are well tolerated at the dose recommended. A mild laxative effect may occur in some individuals based on the Milk Thistle content.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Avoid during pregnancy due to the Schissandra content. None of the herbs in Clinicians LiverProtect Plus are contraindicated when breastfeeding.