Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost is a boost of nutrients suitable for the whole family to support vitality, energy and well-being on a daily basis. Replaces essential nutrients especially those known to be deficient in New Zealand diets.
Your product received may look different to the image displayed here.
Active Ingredients in 5g (approx. 1 heaped 5ml teaspoonful):
- Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (300mcg) 1000 IU
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10 mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 40 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 250 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 100 mg
- Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Boron (from boron citrate) 1 mg
- Calcium (from calcium lactate) 100 mg
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 25 mg
- Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate) 100 mcg
- Citric Acid 200 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 200 mg
- Co-enzyme Q10 5 mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 500 mcg
- Folic Acid 150 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 1 mg
- L-Glutamine 25 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate) 50 mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 2 mg
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (from potassium citrate) 20 mg
- Selenium (from selenium amino acid chelate) 75 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
Also contains: maltodextrin, stevia , xanthan gum and natural flavouring. Total calcium 133mg.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours, sweetners, flavours or preservatives.
Powder - (To be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food)
Adults: 1 heaped teaspoonful daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 teaspoonful daily.
Children 1 to 5 years: ¼ teaspoon daily.
Contraindications & Cautions
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: This product contains vitamin A, at a daily dose that is considered to be a safe level for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement