Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi provides an everyday boost of essential nutrients for optimal peak performance for women of all ages. With high dose B-group vitamins to help to lift energy and balance life’s stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
Active Ingredients in each tablet:
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext equiv to dry root (stand.to curcuminoids 40mg) 200 mg
- Citrus Bioflavanoids 150 mg
- Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 50mg) 56 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50 mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg) 55 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50mg) 61 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 mcg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 150 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 600IU) 15 mcg
- Folic acid 300 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10mg) 50 mg
- Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg) 5.2 mg
- Potassium iodide (Iodide 150mcg) 196 mcg
Also contains: Tabletting aids. Suitable for vegetarians.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 tablet daily
Contraindications & Cautions
PeakPerformance Womens’ Multi is considered safe and well tolerated at the dose recommended. Exercise caution in individuals with gall bladder dysfunction as curcumin may cause gallbladder contractions similar to those experienced with a fatty meal.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Clinicians PeakPerformance Womens’ Multi may be taken, but Clinicians PregaVit is the product of choice during pregnancy and while breastfeeding to meet the daily needs of both mother and her developing baby