Pro4–50™ D-Lactate Free is a gluten and dairy free probiotic containing 4 strains of beneﬁcial micro organisms with over 50 billion colony forming units (CFUs) per 400mg capsule. L-Lactate producing strains of probiotic account for 100% of the formulation containing 25 billion CFUs of Bifidobacterium.
Pro4-50™ helps to maintain normal gastrointestinal health and digestive function and supports the growth of healthy gastrointestinal microflora after a course of antibiotics. Bifidobacterium lactis is a commensal microorganism that inhabits the human intestinal mucosa and contributes to healthy digestive function.
The Pro4-50™ D-Lactate Free Spectrumceuticals probiotic formula and excipients have undergone third party allergen testing with no protein residue for gluten (wheat), casein (dairy), peanuts, walnuts and almonds detected.
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
To purchase this product, you are required to have a consultation with one of our pharmacists. Please contact us to arrange this and we can have a consult with you over the phone.
Active Ingredients: Aust L 222399
Each Capsule Contains:
|Formulation||Quantity (CFU Count)|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||25 billion|
|Bifidobacterium lactis BS01||15 billion|
|Bifidobacterium breve BR03||5 billion|
|Bifidobacterium longum BL03||5 billion|
|Total CFU Count||50 billion CFU|
Directions for use
As directed by your healthcare professional.
Does not contain added – Wheat, gluten, milk (including casein and lactose), shellfish, egg, fish, peanuts or tree nuts, soy, artificial flavourings or colourings, gelatin or yeast.
Probiotic ingredients have been third party food allergen tested and results confirmed nil detection of gluten, casein, peanuts, walnuts and almonds.
- For the symptomatic relief of constipation
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
- For the symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- Supplementation during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding may support healthy immune function of the newborn after birth,
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus may provide temporary relief of diarrhoea
- Bifidobacteria species found in the rectum/intestinal tract may contribute to the maintenance of normal healthy vaginal flora
- Bifidobacterium lactis is a commensal microorganism that inhabits the human intestinal mucosa and contributes to healthy digestive function
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus colonise the urogenital and intestinal tracts and assist in restoring and maintaining urogenital flora/health
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus is a commensal microorganism that inhabits the human intestinal mucosa, contributing to digestive function
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus supplementation by expectant mothers prior to birth and may assist in healthy gastrointestinal colonisation of the newborn for the first few months of life
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacteria lactis taken during pregnancy and post natally whilst breastfeeding decreases the incidence of atopic dermatitis/allergy in children in their first years of life
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal microflora after a course of antiobiotic