A unique herbal lozenge made from dried ivy leaf to soothe the throat and help clear the airways. Prospan® is sold in 102 countries as well as being the market leader in 35 countries. Add to that 65,000 patient trials proving its effectiveness, and more than 35 publications on clinical and non-clinical data, and it is no surprise that Prospan® is considered the number one Ivy Leaf formula in the world. Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours and has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults.
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Helps thin mucous and moistens dry irritated membranes of the airways
- May be taken alongside any medication
- Handy for travel and ease of use/sharing with the family
Each lozenge contains:
|Hedera helix (Ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1)||26||mg|
Also contains: Maltitol and sorbitol solution, acacia, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, medium chain triglycerides, orange flavouring, menthol flavouring, purified water.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day.
Children between age 6 and 12: Suck 1 lozenge twice a day.
Allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals (not while lying down).
- Avoid Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients or are fructose intolerant (due to the sorbitol content).
- Prospan® products have been used around the world for over 60 years and are considered well tolerated.
- Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup contains sorbitol which may have a laxative effect in some sensitive individuals.