BloodSugar Balance provides essential nutrients to support healthy blood sugar levels, carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity.
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
Active ingredients per capsule:
- Camellia sinesis (green tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf 14.4 g
- [Standardised to not less than 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)]
- Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv. to dry seed [Standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins] 4 g
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) ext.equiv.to dry seed [Standardised to not less than Silymarin 27mg] 2.3 g
- Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) ext. equiv to dry bark 340 mg
- Curcumin 15 mg
- Chromium (III) chloride (equiv. chromium 167mcg) 0.85 mg
- Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg) 215 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg) 25 mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Adult dosage: 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily with food.
Contraindications & Cautions
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is generally considered safe and well tolerated at the dose recommended
Check with your health professional before using in individuals on blood sugar lowering medications, as Clinicians InsulBalance may have an additive effect. Blood sugar and insulin levels should be monitored particularly in the first one to two months as medication requirements may change. Exercise caution as curcumin may stimulate the gallbladder in people with gallbladder disease.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avoid in pregnant or breastfeeding women as there is insufficient safety information on the herbs (cinnamon, grape seed and milk thistle) to recommended supplementation during this time.