Pro8–Forte™ contains 8 strains of beneficial probiotic organisms to assist in maintaining or improving your general wellbeing. This strong high potency, multistrain probiotic supports healthy immune function and may assist in alleviating symptoms associated with intestinal flora imbalance such as diarrhoea and constipation.
Your received product may look different to the image shown here.
To purchase this product, you are required to have a consultation with one of our pharmacists. Please contact us to arrange this and we can have a consult with you over the phone.
Active Ingredients: Aust L 218016
Each Capsule Contains:
|Formulation||Quantity (CFU Count)|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain GG||60 billion|
|Lactobacillus casei LC03||18.90 billion|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02||14.8 billion|
|Lactobacillus plantarum LP01||6.30 billion|
|Lactobacillus gasseri LG36||2.70 billion|
|Bifidobacterium lactis HN019||8.10 billion|
|Bifidobacterium breve M16V||2.70 billion|
|Bifidobacterium longum BB536||900 million|
|Total CFU Count||114 billion CFU|
Directions for use
As directed by your healthcare professional. Adults, take 1 capsule daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months – 12 hours in children under 3 years – 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years – seek medical advice. Drink plenty of water.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
Does not contain added – Wheat, gluten, milk (including casein and lactose), shellfish, egg, fish, peanuts or tree nuts, soy, artificial flavourings or colourings, gelatin or yeast.
Spectrumceuticals probiotic strains and excipient ingredients have been third party food allergen tested and results confirmed nil detection of gluten, casein, peanuts, walnuts and almonds.
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- Assists in maintaining and stabilising gastrointestinal microflora
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general intestinal/gut health
- Can assist to maintain healthy bowel function
- Supports and maintains the health of the gastrointestinal tract
- May assist in alleviating symptoms associated with intestinal flora imbalance such as diarrhoea and constipation
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed IBS